buildingdamageMain Instrument Panel

A few weeks later

As you probably know from the last post, I moved from the Netherlands to the United Kingdom. Now, three weeks later I’m almost settled down. The big stuff like unpacking the boxes is done. And I even had already tree days to work on my simulator.  The MIP panels are mounted, and most of the panels (except the FO DU, and the AFDS panels) al soldered and need to be connected to the IO cards. The wooden sidewalls have a little bit of damage on the sides, but that’s not a big deal. (see pictures below) I also realised that due to a number of small modifications I had to make, I realised that the wooden frame for the MIP has turned in to a prototype and not the perfect. When the MIP is running I consider what to do with the wooden casing.

IMG_1084
The damage on the First Officer side.
IMG_1085
The damage on the Captain side.

Further more I’ve ordered the last stuff to get my simulator working. And luckily it came thursday, so I’m very happy with the fast shipping rate of Amazon.And hope to get my simulator working in the last week of my 10 week holiday.

I’ll keep you updated this week about my project.

Cheers!

Jasper – bulda737simulator@gmail.com – Owner – Sponsored by FlightSimulatorParts

2 thoughts on “A few weeks later

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *